Recently, I read/used/was inspired by…
- How Entrepreneurs Are Using Kickstarter to Fund Their Dreams – Can’t wait for those iPod Nano watches to hit the market. So cool. Although watches tend to conflict with the edge of my MacBook, so…
- HTML Tidy Online – I’ve been looking for a good HTML tidier. This one’s web based, and seems to do the trick.
- Unwarranted fear of claim chowder – Trying to be better at this. “Have an opinion. Defend it. It will make you smarter.” Amen.
- HOW TO: Run Your Business Online with $10 and a Google Account – (A: Google Gmail and Blogger) This one’s for all my friends who have asked “What’s the easiest and cheapest way to start a website?”. Google Gmail and Blogger. I’ve recently converted to Google Apps, and have taken some clients with me.
- 12 Video Tutorials For Improving Product Photos – We’ve been shooting a lot of t-shirts on models lately for @rhinolacrosse shop. These lighting videos would have been a lot of help, but I think we basically arrived at the same results through trial and error. See the goods at RhinoLacrosseGear.com
- How to Bookmark to Delicious.com on the iPhone | Heyer Learning – When I upgraded to iPhone 4, I lost my Save to Delicious bookmarklet. This post tells you how to get that back without having to involve your laptop/desktop.
- SEOmoz | How Google‘s New Local SERP Affected Your Ranking - Local is now playing an even larger role in regular search result pages. Time to check our listings in those directories.
- Answers to the SEO Professional’s Litmus Test – SEO gold in this article, perfect for the intermediate search marketer or enthusiast. Thanks SEOmoz. Learned a lot from this post.
- Where in the World is Mobile Web Usage Highest