These are my links for February 22nd through February 24th:
- UNBOUND Technologies – Social Data Append, Leader In Social Network Intelligence, – According to the DishyMix podcast, these guys have developed technology that allows you to identify the influencers in your social graph. That’s the silver bullet for brands engaged in social influence marketing. Identifying influencers has to be one of the most difficult tasks for SIM marketers these days; right up there with showing ROI.
- Review of new “Beachtek DXA-SLR” XLR adaptor for HD-DSLR cameras | Philip Bloom – A new pro audio hardware de facto standard for a 7D workflow.I was wondering when the breakouts for the DSLRs were going to finally make the pro level. This answered everything I wanted to know. Mostly, I feel like I now know what will be the standard for recording pro audio in a 7D workflow.It’s still going to feel funny piping into that mini-jack, no matter how you slice it, though.Oh, and BeachTek: I have mega lust for the DXA-SLR, but please hire a graphic designer for that packaging. Yikes.
- Brad Callen’s PPC Web Spy – Discover your competitor’s AdWords keywords
- SEOmoz | Google Link: Command – Busting the Myths – Don’t take those inbound link search results too literally.
- ROI: How to Measure Return on Investment in Social Media -