These are my links for May 19th through May 25th:
- GoPro : Wearable Digital Cameras – 1080p, timelapse, slow mo, waterproof to 180 feet: $200. @storiestold recommends this little crash cam. After losing one to a semi, he’s on his second. That’s all the endorsement I need.
- Ten free usability testing tools | Econsultancy -
- SpyFu – Let’s you spy on your competitors’ search marketing efforts. See their keywords. Hackalicious.
- 25 ways of encouraging and rewarding customer engagement | Econsultancy – Building a community or social app? If you build it, they will come, but might come back. This article offers some functionality that can help to make your community or app stickier. Participation is essential to the health of any community. It’s really the currency of social wealth.
These are my links for May 7th through May 18th:
- 5 Tools For Integrating HTML5 Video in Your Website – Audio & video player options, no Flash required. I’ll be checking out that Degradable audio and video plugin for WordPress.
- HOW TO: Reclaim Privacy on Facebook – ReclaimPrivacy.org bookmark lets you check on your vulnerability by checking your Facebook privacy settings. Possibly the most useful part of this tool are the quick links to your Facebook settings pages for controlling specific exposure areas.
- eMarketer – Is the click still king? Despite the recogition of the need to measure hard ROI, moat of us are still counting click throughs.
- eMarketer – Consumers still prefer ads that offer discounts or deals.
- @twitterapi’s countdown to Basic Auth removal – Countdown to mandatory oAuth integration for Twitter apps.
These are my links for April 28th through May 4th:
- HOW TO: Embed a Tweet – Here’s the official instructions for embedding a tweet. No more screenshots!
- eMarketer Mobile - – Reviews are still most valuable to customers, but Facebook Page catching up.
- Twitter to Launch Embeddable Tweets? – I wonder how each embedded tweet will be identified? Probably by ID? Ohh, I wonder if that means tweet carousels or slideshows will follow.
- Can’t wait to see the traffic spike from @twuffer’s mention on @Mashable! -
- HOW TO: Secure Your WordPress Blog -