These are my links for March 21st through March 24th:
- Should Facebook Users Be Required To Approve Photo Tags? -
- Amazon.com: Coleman LED Quad Lantern: Sports & Outdoors – Videographers and shooters, here’s your new DIY light kit. No temperature control (gels maybe?) but $60!
- Take your RSS Feed and Dlvr.it to Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr | Techcrunch – … and LinkedIn. Portland social syndication company Dlvr.it just got ‘crunched. Just out of private Beta, this is my favorite tool for sending social status updates to custom delivery groups. Powered by multiple RSS input sources, I can customize exactly what content I want to post where. Want examples? My blog posts are announced my Facebook Page, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as are my Delicious bookmarks. Any photo I post to my ‘life’ Flickr photoset shows in my personal Facebook profile status. My Pandora favorites are announced on Facebook and Twitter…
Combine this syndication convenience with the power of their dlvr.it URL shortner, and you get the very best social media reach stats out there. Beyond retweets, think click-through trends, reach potential, most popular links you’ve posted… I could go on, but you just need sign up and check it out. You’ll wonder how you handled your social media presence without it.
- How important is it to include a company’s url in broadcast advertising? – I answered a question @FishMarketing posed on LinkedIn about the importance of, or lack thereof, including URLs in your advertising media.
- Why User Competency Matters in Social Design