These are my links for March 12th through March 16th:
- Interactive Online – 10 Features to Look Forward to in WordPress 3.0 – RT @jonmacdonald
- Facebook Upgrades Search Capabilities | Mashable – Suggested results while typing in the search box now show more than just your friends or pages you’ve fanned.
- A Guide To Typography On The Web | Fonts | PelFusion.com – Thx @eyedesignstudio @alvinmartinez
- Microdata support for Rich Snippets – With HTML5, Google helps microformats grow up. Add another to-do to the SEO checklist.
- The Battle of the Men’s Body Washes – WSJ.com – Ms Wells thinks W +K’s Old Spice campaign has the edge for men’s personal grooming because they’re selling to the ladies. For the rest of us, we prefer whatever is already in the shower. I’ll do frilly, especially if it’s convenient.