These are my links for January 27th through February 3rd:
- http://mashable.com/2010/02/03/teens-dont-tweet-or-blog/ – Teen are too busy communicating in social networks to be Tweeting or blogging.
- Learning From the Dynamics of Viral Marketing « Randall Beard’s Blog –
- The iAgency: How the iPad will Change the Advertising Business –
- The Ultimate Icon Set For Web Designers – Smashing Magazine –
- Is the IPad Publishing's Savior? Pro and Con –
- Social Media: Friendsourcing: Search Gone Social –
- Online participation in the social media era | Pew Research Center's … –
- Pew Research Center's Internet & American Life Project –
- Groundswell Tool – Forrester – Find the social technographics of your audience. What technology are they ready for?